Live music, Lawn Games and Picnic with the BS Band. Brett and Scott are a small band with a BIG sound! The BS Band plays a variety of music and styles from the 1960’s through 2017 with an all acoustic and rythmic feel that will make you want to move your feet and sing along! The BS Band will be donating 100% of their tips to Moses Lake Serves, so show some love to these Moses Lake boys & their passion for a cause. Winery open 1-7pm, music takes place from 5-7 so be sure to come out and enjoy the fun!
• Best design of Pirate vessel from bow to stern
• Most courageous crew
• The Jolly Roger award for extreme plundering
• Funniest Scallywags in the Cove
• Fastest ship in the fleet
• Titanic – Most unseaworthy vessel in the fleet
1. The first rule is to be safe and have fun!
2. The race is free to enter.
3. The watercraft must be propelled by human power. This may include oars or pedals, but no motors. Crew members must power their boat from inside or on top of the craft, no pushing or pulling. Swimming is not acceptable propulsion, unless of course your boat is a sinker:)
4. Your choices of boat design are as wide as your imagination. Flotation devices may be used to construct your watercraft. For instance, old surfboard or boogie boards can be used as the base of your homemade boat. Soda bottles, milk cartons, cardboard, duct tape or anything repurposed is encouraged! Please no toxic materials, let’s keep our lake clean!
5. U.S. Coast Guard approved “personal flotation devices” (PFD’s, life jackets or vests) must be worn at all times during the race. The life jackets must be in good condition and be of the proper size. No safety equipment will be provided by the race organizers.
6. All Captains must be at least 13 years of age. All entrants participating in this regatta must sign a liability waiver. Signed waivers must accompany completed entry forms. Last minute crew changes are permitted upon receipt of signed liability waiver. Participants under 18 must have a signed release from a parent or guardian.
7. All entrants assume responsibility for any calamity caused by their entry.
8. ALCOHOL IS NOT TO BE CONSUMED BEFORE OR DURING THE RACE.
9. Boat captains are responsible for the proper salvage and disposal of you craft remains after the race. All vessels shall be removed after the event is finished.
10. The race will occur rain or shine! Cancellation will only occur due to severe or dangerous weather conditions. A severe weather date will be set in the event of unsuitable weather and communicated to the team captains as soon as the information is available.
11. All vessels and entries will be inspected to assure design; costumes, etc. are in “good taste” and that the design or identification does not violate family standards. This is a family event so let’s keep it PG-13
12. The race organizers reserve the right to amend these rules at any time and will notify you of any changes…especially with the CoVid-19 Pandemic hanging over all our heads.
Registration form & Liability forms will be available soon on our website www.camascovecellars.com
1. Sunday September 5th, 2021 – Labor Day Weekend
2. Boats may be dropped off the Saturday before the race, (Sept. 4th) between 1pm-5pm, special requests for moorage will be worked out as needed.
3. Boats will be secured to the CCC dock and walkway or placed on the lawn for last minute adjustments.
4. Launch site will be CCC dock by regatta course on Moses Lake.
5. Race start will be Sunday, September 5th at 3:30. Separate heats as needed or per type of vessel.
• To be determined Mateys!
• Gourmet Hot Dogs by Sue’s Dog House! Veggie and Gluten free options available upon request…YUM!
– Farmstead cheeses from Umapine Creamery, delicious!
• Munchies available in winery for purchase
– Pack a picnic if you wish!